My Captain has many secret identities! He Loves hats, glasses, garbage cans or bags (for his head), mom and dad's shoes...anything to hide his true identity. One thing I know for sure...he can't hide how cute he is!
hey I just wanted to say sorry really quick for being a party pooper when we were there. I am so sad I missed out on dinner. I just couldn't even move let alone eat... We will be back soon though and have so many fun times together!!!!
6 comments:
freaking adorable! miss you!
So cute! We are coming out end of Feb. beginning of March, lets get together!
I want to eat those big cheeks, what a cutie.
What a cutie I can't believe he is almost 2. i remember when he was what 3 days old and I got to hold him....ahhh adorable!
hey I just wanted to say sorry really quick for being a party pooper when we were there. I am so sad I missed out on dinner. I just couldn't even move let alone eat... We will be back soon though and have so many fun times together!!!!
Jules your pics are classical.. I love that little man.
Post a Comment