So are you wanting to wait until the baby is born to find out, or were they not able to see? I am too excited to know and can't wait to find out in a few weeks! :)
WHAT! you're having another babe!! I'm so excited for you! I'm sooooooooo impressed that you're not finding out what!?! When are you due? How do you feel? Congrats Jules!
Hey Richards!! So fun to come across your blog! Your boys are so adorable --- and congratulations on Baby #3!!! We're expecting Baby #2 in November ourselves! We were in the Avenues a while ago and drove past the old "Royal Crest" apartments...GOOD MEMORIES! :) Hope you guys are doing well!
12 comments:
So are you wanting to wait until the baby is born to find out, or were they not able to see? I am too excited to know and can't wait to find out in a few weeks! :)
What features! With a profile like that you know he/she will be beautiful!
Yeah you still don't know.. I am so excited for you .. I can already tell he/she is going to a real looker.
I think thats the best profile picture I have ever seen. That baby is sure to be cute with a little face like that.
yeah!! what a relief that everything is good to go! it already looks like a beautiful baby!!
IT'S A BABY!
so..i think i might call the ultrasound tech and find out. it is going to kill me not knowing. either way, IT will be beautiful!
I have my bets on a girl! Just so you are not out numbered! Congrats!
I'm so excited that you are waiting to find out! What surprise could be better than this?
yippee. i love you! thanks for all your help the other night. it was so fun to catch up. love your blog and you!
WHAT! you're having another babe!! I'm so excited for you! I'm sooooooooo impressed that you're not finding out what!?! When are you due? How do you feel? Congrats Jules!
Hey Richards!! So fun to come across your blog! Your boys are so adorable --- and congratulations on Baby #3!!! We're expecting Baby #2 in November ourselves! We were in the Avenues a while ago and drove past the old "Royal Crest" apartments...GOOD MEMORIES! :) Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment