He has been the greatest addition to our family!...since our Prince
Always full of his goofy, quirky ways...

Always full of his goofy, quirky ways...
and we Love those big blue eyes!

Happy, Silly, Smiley, always Laughing, playful, Loving, Goofy, and my new favorite...Monkey Hugs! (wraps himself around me like a monkey!)
But he has some Serious Attitude! He knows what he wants!
He Loved his Choo Choo Train Cake!!!
We are so Grateful to have him in our family!
We had a great celebration! Fun...Fun...Fun all day! We finished his special day with our new family tradition (thanks to Nie Nie) the balloon launch...The Grandparents, Mom, Dad, the Prince and Captain all wrote down a special wish for Cole and we sent the balloons flying...so all the wishes can come true!
Happy Birthday Captain Cole!










6 comments:
happy birthday cole! What a wonderful boy, and I love the cake
Happy Birthday Cole! I can't believe your baby is 2, time for another addition?? Such a sweet tribute to your darling blue-eyed boy. I love his spunky attitude! Christian had the same cake at his 2nd b-day, too cute.
Happy Birthday Cole. can't believe he is already two! Loved the train cake so cute!
He is so cute! Time flies, I can't believe he is two! Happy Birthday Cole!
Oh Happy B-day Captain.. Jules the Cake turned out awesome. You are amazing. Love you
We had such a great time celebrating the Captains birthday. We love you and love being in your lives.
Momma
Post a Comment