My boys LOVE playing in the white stuff! We were so excited to see the snow falling, we just had to get out and play!! Prince Preston wanted to make "Frosty" sooooo bad... We attempted him...
Prince: "This is my best friendFrosty!"
My Captain wandered aroundblind while we built Frosty.
My Prince was "So hungry...for snow" so he took many "lunch breaks". Once we finished our friend Frosty...we played on the swings and slide
Yay, I am so glad I remembered your blogsite. What about how darling your boys are and what a cute family you have. It is so nice to put faces to names. And your house looks adorable too! Liz (gym buddy)
Loved seeing Frosty, too bad he didn't last longer. Thanks for letting Christian join in the snow fun since I'm not as brave in the cold. We'll have to go play soon...Breklyn
5 comments:
What fun! I love Cole's hat- he doesn't look too bothered by the fact that he can't see!
Yay, I am so glad I remembered your blogsite. What about how darling your boys are and what a cute family you have. It is so nice to put faces to names. And your house looks adorable too! Liz (gym buddy)
I am so excited for the Utah snow!!!!
Loved seeing Frosty, too bad he didn't last longer. Thanks for letting Christian join in the snow fun since I'm not as brave in the cold. We'll have to go play soon...Breklyn
p.s. Love the festive tunes! I'm leaving your blog up while I clean so I can jam out!
Post a Comment